M. ShanmugamBOG Term: 2016 - 2019
President Elect Term: 2017 - 2019
Shan is an International Trainer, Facilitator and Coach. Over the past 20 years, he has trained, facilitated and coached participants across the Asian region on various aspects of Leadership, Team Development and Performance Coaching. His innovative, interactive and high impact approaches empower his participants to experience, reflect and act for self and organizational improvements.
Shan has held strategic and senior management position with a multi-national Training Resource Company and coupled with his previous key position as a military officer, has given him a unique perspective in harnessing a myriad of adult-centered action learning tools to develop leadership and team competencies. A much sought after speaker, he has addressed local and international seminars and conferences.
Shan holds a Masters degree in Human Resource Management from University of Canberra, Australia. His professional qualification includes:
- Certified Solution Focused Coach – Canadian Council for Professional Certification (CSFC-CCPC)
- Independent Certified John C.Maxwell Team (JMT) Coach, Teacher and Speaker
- Certified Professional Coach
- Certified Executive Coach (UMCCed)
- Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF – IAF)
- Senior LPI Licensed Consultant and LPI Licensed EQ Coach
- Pass Part 1: Certified Coach – International Association of Coaches (CC-IAC)
- Certified EQ Trainer by Six Seconds, USA.
- Certified Professional Marketer by Asia Pacific Marketing Federation (CPM-APMF)
- Certified Trainer by the Malaysian Human Resource Development Council
- 2nd Vice President, International Association of Coaching
- Founding President Malaysian Association of Facilitators
- Member, International Association of Facilitators,
- Founding President, International Association of Coaching, Kuala Lumpur Chapter
- Member, Malaysian Institute of Management
- Life Member, Institute of Marketing Malaysia