Welcome to Step 2 of the IAC Certification process. Kindly follow the guidelines to complete this step in your certification journey.
Step 2: Submission guidelines:
- To proceed to Step 2 of the certification process you must be a Masteries Practitioner.
- Please read the Step 2 process guidelines before submitting your recording. If submitting two recordings, please repeat instructions 3 to 6.
- Complete the Waiver of Confidentiality Form.
- Fill out the Step 2 Application form:
- Make payment: Submit Payment for Step 2
- After payment is complete, please upload the following via Dropbox to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- 30-45 minute audio recording
- Written Transcript
- Signed Waiver of Confidentiality form. If you don’t have a dropbox account, you can sign up for one for free here: https://www.dropbox.com/register.
IAC requires applicants to submit an English written transcript of each coaching session. Here are some guidelines that will help you:
- Specify the coach’s full name at the start of the document
- Language: The transcript must be in English.
- Verbatim: The transcript must be an accurate record of every single word or sound exactly as they are heard from the coach and client
- Speaker Identification: Use Speaker labels to indicate if the words were spoken by the coach or client. Specify “Coach”, “Client” or you may use the first name of coach and client. This will help the IAC Examiner identify the speaker. Speaker labels must be written in bold followed by a colon and a space.
- Timestamp: Include timestamp (i.e. time in hours, minutes and seconds) to indicate time in hh:mm:ss format. Timestamp must be immediately before the Speaker label.
- Save the transcript as a Word Document (.doc or .docx).
- Please review the document for accuracy before submitting it.
- You can use transcription tools that are available in the market. Please do review the transcript for accuracy before submitting it for certification.
Coach’s Full Name……………….
00:04 Coach: Hi………..
00:07 Client: Hi………..
00:09 Coach: Great to have you here.
00:13 Client: Thank you.
00:14 Coach: I want to ask your permission to record this session for the purpose of sending it to the IAC for my Certification as a coach?
00:19 Client: Yes. Absolutely.
00:21 Coach: Thank you very much.