For new IAC members working toward your IAC certification, or those with a
recently gained certification looking to build a thriving practice; be sure
to take advantage of a new resource!
Our next Virtual Chapter Meeting will be on Monday, June 10. When you sign
up to receive information about future meetings, you’ll be able to attend
complimentary monthly meetings of the New IAC Coaches Virtual Chapter by telephone.
You’ll be able to:
- Connect with other IAC members who have similar needs and challenges
- Share your successes with IAC members who have a vested interest in your
- Trade client referrals
- Provide and hear coaching demonstrations
- Find coaching practice buddies
- Share practice-building tips.
- Hear what works for other IAC coaches so you can build your own thriving
- Enjoy the warm support of a group of peers with a sincere commitment to
nurture your professional growth
- Connect with other coaches who will help you get your needs met
- Boost your confidence regarding certification and building a thriving practice
- Gain valuable, cutting-edge information in a convenient, supportive mastermind
model that is structured for safety and success and where every participant's
input is valued
- Quarterly events will include a speaker about one or more issues raised
during the monthly events. Special attention will be given to confidence-boosting
and practice-building issues, which are common concerns for new coaches.
- Meeting times will occasionally rotate so that members in as many possible
locations around the globe can attend at least once a quarter.
Your group facilitator
Doris Helge, PhD, IAC-Certified Master Coach and Mentor Coach and Founder of
the IAC-licensed coach training program, Confident
Coach Connection, has volunteered to be Lead Facilitator and the primary
contact person. In addition to coach training, Doris has a long history of conducting
mastermind groups that empower participants to achieve their goals. She is the
bestselling author of relevant books like “Conquer Your Inner Critic.”
Take advantage of this opportunity
IAC wants to address your needs and concerns so that our organization is even
more meaningful and even stronger. The group will evolve over time in a way
that is responsive to participants' needs and desires.
get started, just let us know you are interested by sending an email
with "New IAC Coach Group" in the subject line.
Webcast – International Leadership and Coaching Conference 2013
The Intrad School of Executive Coaching (ISEC) is delighted to announce the
Live Webcast of the International Leadership and Coaching Conference to be held
in Bangalore, India. The Key note address will be delivered by Sir John Whitmore.
The webcast will continue for additional sessions by other distinguished speakers
over the two-day conference.
The Webcast will go live on June 6th and 7th, 2013 from 9:15am to 12:30pm,
and 2:30pm to 3:30pm IST (+5:30 GMT) on both days.
Please visit our website here
for the detailed Conference Agenda. To subscribe to the Live Webcast, click
and follow the on-screen instructions.
The login credentials for the Live Streaming sessions of the International
Leadership & Coaching Conference will be mailed to you within 24 hours.
If you do not receive your login credentials within 24 hrs, write to us at:
What Every Start-Up Coach Needs to Confidently Set Up a Coaching Business
Come and learn from the experts!
Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Time: 12 Noon EST
At this point you are beginning to realize that being a coach is one thing,
but having a coaching business is another. They are both equally as important
if you want to get clients and make money. Having good business systems in place
before you start coaching is precisely what will get you a constant stream of
clients and steady cash flow quickly.
Our friends at The Coaches Console, Melinda Cohan & Kate
Steinbacher, understand how scary it is to create a professional business around
your coaching. They've proven that when you know the combination of what to
do AND how to do it, you'll get the clients, make the money and enjoy the business
Join us as Kim Ades, President and Founder of Frame of Mind
Coaching interviews Melinda & Kate from The Coaches Console, and learn about
how to confidently start your coaching business.
This webinar, "Unstoppable Success: What Every Start-Up Coach Needs to
Confidently Set Up a Coaching Business", will cover the following:
- The 3 most expensive routes to building your business and how to
- How To Accomplish The 5 Essential Business Facets every professional
coaching business needs
- The Secret to getting paid well and creating consistent income,
- How to create an automated, professional coaching business that
attracts, keeps and wow's clients – even when you don't have any experience
Join the IAC community as Kim Ades interviews Melinda &
Kate — this will be particularly valuable if you are a new business owner.
Join us and see for yourself why this stuff works!