For new IAC members working toward your IAC certification, or those with a
recently gained certification looking to build a thriving practice; be sure
to take advantage of a new resource!
Our next Virtual Chapter Meeting will be on Monday, June 10. When you sign
up to receive information about future meetings, you’ll be able to attend
complimentary monthly meetings of the New IAC Coaches Virtual Chapter by telephone.
You’ll be able to:
- සමාන අවශ්යතා සහ අභියෝග ඇති අනෙකුත් IAC සාමාජිකයින් සමඟ සම්බන්ධ වන්න
- Share your successes with IAC members who have a vested interest in your
- වෙළඳ ගනුදෙනුකාර යොමු කිරීම්
- පුහුණු අනුග්රහයන් ලබා දීම සහ සවන් දීම
- පුහුණු පුහුණු පුරවැසියන් සොයා ගන්න
- ප්රායෝගික ගොඩනැඟීමේ උපදෙස් බෙදාගන්න.
- Hear what works for other IAC coaches so you can build your own thriving
- Enjoy the warm support of a group of peers with a sincere commitment to
nurture your professional growth
- ඔබේ අවශ්යතා සපුරාලීමට උදව් වන අනෙකුත් පුහුණුකරුවන් සමඟ සම්බන්ධ වන්න
- සහතික කිරීම සම්බන්ධයෙන් ඔබේ විශ්වාසය වැඩි දියුණු කිරීම සහ ප්රායෝගික පුහුණුව ගොඩනැගීම
- Gain valuable, cutting-edge information in a convenient, supportive mastermind
model that is structured for safety and success and where every participant's
input is valued
- Quarterly events will include a speaker about one or more issues raised
during the monthly events. Special attention will be given to confidence-boosting
and practice-building issues, which are common concerns for new coaches.
- Meeting times will occasionally rotate so that members in as many possible
locations around the globe can attend at least once a quarter.
ඔබේ කණ්ඩායම් පහසුකම් සපයන්නා
Doris Helge, PhD, IAC-Certified Master Coach and Mentor Coach and Founder of
the IAC-licensed coach training program, විශ්වාසයි
Coach Connection, has volunteered to be Lead Facilitator and the primary
contact person. In addition to coach training, Doris has a long history of conducting
mastermind groups that empower participants to achieve their goals. She is the
bestselling author of relevant books like “Conquer Your Inner Critic.”
මෙම අවස්ථාවෙන් ප්රයෝජන ගන්න
IAC wants to address your needs and concerns so that our organization is even
more meaningful and even stronger. The group will evolve over time in a way
that is responsive to participants' needs and desires.
get started, just let us know you are interested by sending an email
මාතෘකාව යටතේ "නව IAC පුහුණුකරු කණ්ඩායම" සමග.
Webcast – International Leadership and Coaching Conference 2013
The Intrad School of Executive Coaching (ISEC) is delighted to announce the
Live Webcast of the International Leadership and Coaching Conference to be held
in Bangalore, India. The Key note address will be delivered by Sir John Whitmore.
The webcast will continue for additional sessions by other distinguished speakers
over the two-day conference.
The Webcast will go live on June 6th and 7th, 2013 from 9:15am to 12:30pm,
and 2:30pm to 3:30pm IST (+5:30 GMT) on both days.
කරුණාකර අපගේ වෙබ් අඩවියට පිවිසෙන්න මෙහි
සවිස්තරාත්මක සම්මන්ත්රණ න්යායපත්රය සඳහා. සජීවී විකාශන සඳහා දායක වන්න, ක්ලික් කරන්න
තිරයේ උපදෙස් අනුගමනය කරන්න.
The login credentials for the Live Streaming sessions of the International
Leadership & Coaching Conference will be mailed to you within 24 hours.
If you do not receive your login credentials within 24 hrs, write to us at:
නොසෙල්විය හැකි සාර්ථකත්වය:
සෑම ආරම්භක පුහුණුකරුවෙකුම විශ්වාසනීය පුහුණු පාඨමාලාවක් ආරම්භ කිරීම අවශ්ය වේ
විද්වතුන්ගෙන් ඉගෙන ගන්න.
දිනය: අඟහරුවාදා, ජූනි 25, 2013
වේලාව: 12 මධ්යාහනය EST
At this point you are beginning to realize that being a coach is one thing,
but having a coaching business is another. They are both equally as important
if you want to get clients and make money. Having good business systems in place
before you start coaching is precisely what will get you a constant stream of
clients and steady cash flow quickly.
අපේ මිතුරන් පුහුණුකරු කොන්සෝලය, Melinda Cohan & Kate
Steinbacher, understand how scary it is to create a professional business around
your coaching. They've proven that when you know the combination of what to
do AND how to do it, you'll get the clients, make the money and enjoy the business
අප සමඟ එක්වන්න කිම් ඇඩිස්, President and Founder of Frame of Mind
Coaching interviews Melinda & Kate from The Coaches Console, and learn about
how to confidently start your coaching business.
This webinar, "Unstoppable Success: What Every Start-Up Coach Needs to
Confidently Set Up a Coaching Business", will cover the following:
- The 3 most expensive routes to building your business and how to
- How To Accomplish The 5 Essential Business Facets every professional
coaching business needs
- The Secret to getting paid well and creating consistent income,
- How to create an automated, professional coaching business that
attracts, keeps and wow's clients – even when you don't have any experience
IAC ප්රජාව සමඟ සම්බන්ධවන්න කිම් ඇඩිස් interviews Melinda &
Kate — this will be particularly valuable if you are a new business owner.
Join us and see for yourself why this stuff works!