• Work with the Strategy Committee and ExCom to get the business plan into shape for funding proposals.
• Identify a variety of appropriate funding sources.
• Work with the Strategy Committee and ExCom to interview lead givers to determine campaign scope and to arrange lead-gift commitments.
• Draft grant proposals for ExCom approval. Submit and track ExCom-approved proposals, with assistance as required. Facilitate Q&A between potential donors and ExCom.
• Review funding agreements, submit with recommendations to ExCom.
• Outline any donor reporting requirements to ExCom and the BOG.
This position reports to Bob Tschannen-Moran, IAC President. Grant-writing/fundraising experience preferred. Successful completion earns great personal satisfaction, undying thanks of the entire BOG and a testimonial/recommendation on LinkedIn or other—not to mention the professional growth and connections you make as you work with the IAC. To express your interest or for more information, please contact බොබ් චචන්න්-මොරන්.